How to Write a Perfect CV
The following valuable information shows you how to write a perfect CV:
- Identify the right personal details to include. Learn what to add and what to leave out, such as whether to include your marital status or nickname.
- Add a personal statement. Find out what one is and how it can be used to focus a potential employer’s attention on your best attributes.
- Know what to include in the skill section. Discover how to bring your skills to the fore and make sure you understand the difference between transferable, job-related and adaptive skills.
- Mention former jobs. Brush up on the best ways to present former or current employment in a way that shows you in the best light.
- Don’t forget your qualifications. Learn what to include, how to select relevant qualifications for a particular CV and why not listing everything exhaustively is crucial.
- Tailor it to the application. Gain skills with writing a CV that is adapted to an individual employer or a particular sector of industry to get the best results.
- Keep it up to date. Find out the best ways of keeping your CV up to date so that it is ready to go at a moment’s notice.