We are looking for confident and experienced surveyors to undertake surveys using a variety of specialist equipment.
- Escalate instances of scope change, queries or challenges where mitigation is needed by others.
- Ensure concise communications with team members, support functions and customers through regular contact, both written and verbal.
- Report unsafe practices and instances of quality/service failure.
- Ensure strict compliance with company policies and procedures to ensure a consistent approach to work delivery.
- Actively contribute to Quality, Safety and Environmental initiatives in order to support a proactive Health and Safety culture.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide support for other technicians & departments when necessary.
- Maximise Quality; Investigate all instances of quality/service failure. Maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times and complete corrective actions within agreed timescales.
- Minimise journey times through effective planning and use of hotels.
- Maintain, service and calibrate monitoring equipment.
- Minimise costs; Select products and services by value not convenience. Minimise overtime hours and agency use.
- Maximise communication; Communicate clearly and concisely at all times.
- Support organisational change; Provide flexibility where structural constraints restrict progress.
- When working as a person in charge be accountable for their safety and the safety of all persons in their work group. This includes risks of being struck by trains and from the risks associated with the task and location. As a person in charge hold COSS / SWL competencies or IWA when working alone.