Our client is one of UK’s leading multi-functional contractor.
An opportunity as arisen for Steel Fabricator to join the business to deliver projects in the Nort West, and potentially nationally.
- To work as part of the site team which includes fabrication and welding
Skills / Qualifications:
- Be conversant with MAG, TIG and MMA welding processes
- Have experience in fabrication in light to heavy sections of materials.
- Be able to work to engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to work under their own initiative.
- Be flexible to work late at short notice and work planned overtime during the week and at weekend.
- A current fork lift truck licence.
- Any other standard training that is in date such as use of overhead cranes, working at height, abrasive wheels, scaffold erection, etc.
- Experience in Structural Steelwork Fabrication