We are seeking a Site Technician to carry out monitoring system installation duties, including equipment preparation, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of systems.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Europes leading monitoring specialists who continue to see great growth.
- Mobilise instrumentation, plant and tooling for the installation of monitoring systems.
- Carry out the installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of systems.
- Escalate instances of scope change, queries or challenges where mitigation is needed by others.
- Ensure concise communications with team members, support functions and customers through regular contact, both written and verbal.
- Report unsafe practicesand instances of quality/service failure
- Ensure strict compliance with company policies and procedures to ensure a consistent approach to work delivery.
- Actively contribute to Quality, Safety and Environmental initiatives, in order to support a proactive Health & Safety culture.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide support for other technicians & departments when necessary.
- Complete mandatory vehicle checks to ensure safety and road worthiness.
- Complete all training requirements to maintain compliance with FORS standard.
Essential Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Practical experience using equipment and tooling in a construction or tradesman capacity.
- Hold a range of industry specific competencies.
- Ability to work flexible working hours, including nights, weekends, at various locations throughout the UK.
- Ability to exercise judgement to solve operational problems where the answer is not always apparent.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with direct reports, colleagues and customers.
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) and CSCS competency
- Full driving license.
Desirable Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Controller of Site Safety railway competences
- Ability to contribute effectively to strategic challenges outside of the monitoring business unit.