We are recruiting for a Railway Surveyor – (Temporary 6-month Contract)
Accountable for the management and delivery of the surveying projects to include:
- Topographical Surveys
- Track design surveys
- Scanner surveys
- Survey monitoring regimes
- Gauging surveys using a variety of industry standard systems or propriety technology
- Track Surveys using a variety of propriety technology
Responsible for safe working of himself and Others whilst carrying out his work, in line with the Company’s procedures.
Assisting the Principal Engineer in establishing all deliverables in the required formats to their customers.
Assist with the storing and distribution of data.
Accountable for the control and maintenance of all survey equipment in line with the Company’s procedures.
- Min Five years Surveyor
- Degree or Diploma equivalent
- PTS Card
- COSS competence ideally.
KNOWLEDGE of / EXPERIENCE in
- Full knowledge of SCC survey software.
- Experienced in use of Total Station, Scanners, and other surveying systems.
- Very good knowledge of computer systems and modern survey equipment with data transmission.
- Writing method statements and Risk assessments and reports