The role requires a highly organised individual to help the monitoring teamsuccessfully deliver client projects. These projects can vary in size and duration.They will co-ordinate and produce the schedule of works for site operational staff, in the most cost effective and efficient way, balancing the needs of customers, with the needs of the Company and individual employees. The Project Co-ordinator will work closely with the project managers to organise and manage various aspects of the project delivery as well as reporting on delivery to plan.
Essential Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the principles of project management
- Experience in planning and scheduling different resources.
- Self-motivated, driven with great time management skills
- At least 1-year previous project administration/co-ordinator experience
- Good knowledge of MS software packages (Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel) with emphasis on Excel knowledge and ability to do data analysis/reporting
- Attention to detail to guarantee all projects needs are covered considering available resources and all jobs are recorded properly for invoicing purposes.
- Logical thinking and proactive in solving problems
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Comfortable with taking responsibility and being the central point of contact
- Ability to deal with colleagues in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner. Able to establish rapport, maintain open dialogue and gain commitment and trust from the team.
- Team player
Desirable Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) or similar
- Experience using scheduling/planning tools
- Experience with project management software e.g. MS Project, Trello, Jira, Gantt Charts etc
- Knowledge of the rail industry or geotechnical background