We are looking for a HR Business Partner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader
Flexible working, so you can eiether be based at their offices or from home.
Reporting to the Vice President of HR, you will identify the strategic key human resources needs for the company. You will work closely with the local HR teams to ensure critical initiatives and programmes are developed and deployed to continue building an engaged, high-performing workforce aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and deliver strategic HR plans aligned with the company’s Strategy.
- Increase focus on senior leader talent management including high potentials and succession planning
- Tighten link between data analytics and business strategy.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy through people.
- Support restructuring and organisational effectiveness initiatives.
- Provide organisational capability and workforce planning initiatives.
- Drive culture change and change management.
- Provide executive coaching and consultation to improve business leader performance and develop business capabilities at the defined level in the business unit.
- Shift from local focus to global business specific focus.
- Increase focus on employee engagement, manager coaching, and talent management.
- Increase focus on employee relations.
- Support local HR and Leaders with complex ER cases
- Ideally CIPD qualified to level 7
- Experience in HRBP role
- Experience in Engagement and Development projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to reprioritize to business need
- Ability to form good relationships with Senior Leaders, Managers and Employees