We are seeking an Export Sales Manger!
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader with a rich history of business and technical innovation spanning over 100 years who is consistently ranked as one of the best-known brands.
Our client specialize in mechanical solutions, for rotating equipment, and separation, mixing and application technology within the energy sector.
You will be Responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all the sales activity needs of the Company’s customers both within and outside of ‘Region Europe’ to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be Deputising for Head of Sales where appropriate
- Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring the performance of all members of the allocated team
- Contribute to the development of the mid-range plan and support the establishment of both annual and monthly sales budgets and objectives
- Have Responsibility for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company and, most specifically with Advance Procurement and Estimating to develop the bidding strategy for each project
- Establishment of both market and target customer strategies for the Company.
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building, and management processes are in place (including acting on feedback from Customer Satisfaction Surveys) to positively influence the client and create a pre-disposition to view SPUK as the preferred source of supply
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, especially in relation to international business
- Ensure application of Company sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- review tenders and support overall tender process
- Ensure that Order Launch meetings and documentation are effective and result in
- Ideally you should have a good overall knowledge of Pumping Equipment or at least rotating machinery with a background in Oil & Gas, power or the water industry.
- Experience of formulating and implementing sales strategy
- Knowledge of export sales
- Experience of managing large and complex Projects
- Financial/budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A self-starter with strong communication and Influencing skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Flexibility is key as this role will have international travel