We are recruiting for a Civil Engineer.
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who deliver solutions to challenging problems in Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities and Mining & Minerals.
You will be expected to assist on a range of projects, at any stage of their development, from conception to completion, and take responsibility for the work you do.
The Civil Engineering team currently has a wide variety of infrastructure projects including, residential, commercial, industrial and renewable energy projects. Our work specifically relates to the civil engineering; however, you will be expected to work with other disciplines to help progress the overall project. Our projects currently include but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will have experience of working in this field. Competency with civils design and the various design software packages for roads and drainage will be of benefit.
- A degree in civil engineering or similar;
- Confident working on their own or as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- A good communicator who can collaborate with a variety of colleagues;
- Someone who can analyse problems, create innovative solutions, and sound decisions in a competitive and commercial environment; and
- Keen attention to detail and the drive to keep learning.